I got the job at Pacific Sales, which was weird because a couple of hours after my job interview I got a call asking if I wanted to work with them. Like it wasent even a day after my interview.
So much drama has been happening trying to get the required drug test and paperwork done because it was the first time the manager had to use the online system to hire someone and when he sent me link to fill out the paperwork the links wouldnt work. This went on for roughly a week and it wasent until today that I was finally able to fill it all out, now all I have to do is to pee in a cup and pass my background check and I can start working.
As for Disney, I never had to go for my 3rd and final interview for the Disney Store because today I was offered a position. There is a funny story with this.
I was at the bookstore studying when I got the call. When she offered me the job, I immediately turned her down because working at Pacific Sales made my availability change a lot. After a couple minutes of thinking about it I realized I never asked her if I can change my schedule with them.
So I called her back and I act all dumb by telling her I was in shock when she first offered me the job and that I couldnt believe it, which is why I turned it down the first time. She laughed and said it was a real offer and if I still wanted it. I said yes but my availability changed and she asked what it was.
After like 5 minutes of awkward silence she said she is willing to accommodate me since she heard good things about me.
So now I have training tomorrow starting at 6pm.
Now I can get out of credit card debt and save money for school. :D
You probably know that I am waiting to take my NCLEX. I had to scheduled to be today but since I stupidly scheduled my 2nd Disney Store interview for today I had to reschedule my NCLEX for the 24 of September.
I finally signed up for Hurst and I was happy with it in the beginning but now I am getting somewhat irritated with it. Its good for content review but in terms of NCLEX questions the right answer can conflict with a similar question in another review book such as Kaplan. In fact do not take Kaplan and Hurst together. For one its a shit load of money for both classes and 2) they could conflict with each other. I dont know maybe its because I am not understanding NCLEX style questions correctly, that could be it.
But anyway I have been doing a video a day and doing NCLEX questions from my books whenI cant bring a computer of dont have internet access.
I am nervous as hell but I can do this.
jerck replied to your post “Tag, you’re it! (x’s 92) Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are…”
92 fckin Qs?!? Post a selfie and I’ll do it :)
LOL If you looked at the bottome of the post right after I tagged you I said you didnt have to answer all 92 questions. Pick the first 10, the last 10 or whatever. Hahaha
Tag, you’re it! (x’s 92)
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
I have been tagged by closetobbq
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Strawberry milk tea with pearls
2. last phone call = From a manager who wanted to schedule an interview with me.
3. last text message = Nursing friend name Chris
4. last song you listened to = Once upon a dream (It was playing while I was waiting for my interview at the Disney Store)
5. last time you cried = Ummm Back in May.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = Never dated
7. been cheated on = Never dated
8. kissed someone and regretted it = Never kissed anyone
9. lost someone special = I dont believe so.
10. been depressed = Who hasent?
11. been drunk and threw up = Never been drunk
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Cyan/Teal, Red, Black
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = Yes
16. Fallen out of love = I dont think I have ever been in love
17. Laughed until you cried = Not in the last year
18. Met someone who changed you = Not in the last year
19. Found out who your true friends = Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you = No
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = No
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = About 90% or them
24. Do you have any pets =2 Dogs
25. Do you want to change your name = Before I did, not anymore
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Nothing, I tend not to celebrate my birthday a lot
27. What time did you wake up today = 12pm
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = To see if I get that job at the Disney Sgtore
30. Last time you saw your Mother = A couple of minute ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = Not getting shit deep in credit card debt.
32. What are you listening to right now = Nothing
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = I dont think so.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = Nothing right now.
35. Most visited webpage = Tumblr
36. Blood type = Thats a bit personal dont you think?
37. Nickname = Jay
38. Relationship Status = Single
39. Zodiac sign = Taurus
40. Pronouns = Him, He,
41. Elementary= Yeah no. Again too personal.
42. High School = See above.
43. College = De Anza College
44. Hair color =Black
45. Long or short =short
46. Height = 5’4”
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = As of right now no.
48. What do you like about yourself? = My ability to dream big and having an active plan to achieve it
50. Tattoos = Want one but I dont know what I want.
51. Righty or lefty = Righty
52. First surgery = Never had surgery
53. First piercing = No piercings
54. First best friend = A guy name Tyler
55. First sport you joined = Dont play sports
56. First vacation = Philippines back in 2000
57. First pair of trainers= What does this mean?
59. Eating = Nothing right now
60. Drinking = Just finished my strawberry milk tea
61. I’m about to = Study for my NCLEX
62. Listening to = Nothing
63. Waiting for = A call from the DIsney store to see if I am going for my final interview.
64. Want kids? = Yes
65. Get Married? = Not as of right now
66. Career? = Currently unemployed
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = Kisses
69. Shorter or taller = Taller
70. Older or Younger = Either or but not too much in either direction
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Nice Stomach
73. Sensitive or loud = In terms of sex? Ummm Loud. Otherwise I dont know what this means.
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationships
75. Troublemaker or hesitant = Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = No
77. Drank hard liquor = Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts =No
79. Sex on first date = Still a virgin
80. Broke someone’s heart = I dont think so
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes
82. Been arrested = Nope
83. Turned someone down = Nope
84. Cried when someone died = Nope, Heartless of me I know
85. Fallen for a friend = Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Yes, I wouldnt have made it this far if I didnt
87. Miracles = Yes.
88. Love at first sight= Yes
89. Heaven = Yes
90. Santa Claus =Haha Yes but a slight variation of him
91. Kiss on the first date = Por que no?
92. Angels = Of course.
Feel free to answer any questions you want. You dont have to do all 92.
Ok I know what I am probably doing is somewhat illegal but let us look past that and take a look at his handsomeness a bit.
Its sort of hard taking paying attention to his lecture when his southern accent is so soothing. haha
In case you are wondering I am doing the Hurst NCLEX review since I won a free 30 day course from aftercollege.com.
I am liking Hurst so far. It comes with hand outs where you have to fill in the blank and the answers are from the lecture. It feels a bit scripted but since it is a recorded lecture class and not a live lecture class it makes sense.
Also if you have any questions, you can search on the video lecture page to see if someone has asked it before or if they havent you can email someone.. So far all my questions have been found from the video lecture page.
But my feelings sway from not crushing to crushing because I rarely see him. He goes to different service times a lot and I forget about him. Then I see him again and then its like “well hello cutie!”
Why cant I see him regularly. *Weep*
you know what i always thought was kinda neat
when gay couples raise children and you have to pick something other than dad or mom for the kid to call you
because obviously dad and dad or mom and mom is rly confusing for all parties
can i make my future kids call me something really cool and my wife can be “mom”
can i be like megatron
"mommy’s busy go ask megatron"
I always wondered how this would work when I adopt kids. Now I know and can start thinking of a cool name my kids can call me. Sorry future husband, you get dad, I get the cooler name.
I think I have a candle problem. My cousin works at Yankee Candle and they were having a friends and family sale. She puts your name down and when you go in you get 60% off each candle when you buy 6 or more candles and 50% when you buy 5 or less. I also get 30% off accessories.
Due to my love of candles I ended up buying 6 ( the one lite up, the pink one next to it, the cupcake, mango salsa and the other pink one above the cup cake one).
The ones on the far left I bought last year at bath and bodyworks when they had the buy one get one free end of the year sale. And the one on the right above the mango one is from a a fundraising event at school last year as well.
The 6th candle from Yankee, which is not pictured, is my sisters.
When I was able to tell a patient why they were being switched from Amoxicillin to Clindomycin when he asked me.
That was when I realized that I know my nursing stuff, its in my head but hiding from me.
Asked by Anonymous
Fine, to stop this potential interrogation I will give you one older and one younger BUT I wont tell you if they are from Tumblr or I know in real life. That should keep you satisfied for a while.